Terrific amenities and a welcoming atmosphere are essential components of great Seattle apartments, but location plays a big role, too. After all, the phrase “location, location, location” exists for a reason: the location of your home ensures you can take advantage of all the activities you want, as well as enjoy quick access to simple conveniences like the grocery store or pharmacy. City North Seattle residents enjoy an ideal location that boasts gorgeous views and many nearby restaurants, entertainment, and shopping venues.
In any urban area, you’ll find a wealth of restaurants from all sorts of ethnic backgrounds, and Seattle is no exception. Near our apartments in Seattle, you’ll find cuisine as varied as home-style American to Thai and Japanese. Head out with friends to Elliot Bay Brewery or stop by the mouth watering Erawan Bangkok Thai Cuisine. Cook a meal in your luxury kitchen or find ample restaurants right nearby.
Longtime residents of Seattle often say one of the best parts of living in Seattle apartments for rent is that you can experience the contemporary urban lifestyle and still be within a stone’s throw of some amazing natural areas and forests. You might spend a day shopping at the Northgate Mall one day, take a quick trip to Target the next, and spend a Saturday afternoon on the Burke-Gilman Trails or at Lake Washington. The views will keep you coming back again and again.
We’d love to welcome you for a tour of our property. We’ll show you all the amazing features of your future apartment home, as well as our on-site amenities, and we’ll also show you how you can enjoy living in an apartment community with a prime location in Seattle. Get in touch with us for more information on our apartments for rent in Seattle.
- Elliot Bay Brewery – 206-365-2337
- Erawan Bangkok Thai Cuisine – (206) 362-3362
- Pho An – (206) 362-3439
- Romios – 206-361-1188
- Toyoda Sushi Restaurant – (206) 367-7972
- John Rogers Elementary – (206) 252-4320
- Jane Adams Middle School – (206) 252-4500
- Nathan Hale High School – (206) 252-3680
- University of Washington – (206) 543-2100
- Regal Thornton Place Stadium 14 & IMAX – (206) 517-9953
- Cinebarre (21+ Movie Theater) – (425) 672-7501
- The Ram – (206) 364-8000
- University Village – (206) 523-0622
- Woodland Park Zoo – (206) 548-2500
- Northgate Mall – (317) 636-1600
- Fred Meyer – (206) 440-2400
- Target – (206) 494-0897
- TJ Maxx – (206) 262-1736